Friday, June 17, 2011

2nd week down...

I had a good 2nd week at my new job. I had a bad 2nd week at my new job when it relates to eating. I have been getting stuck daily. Today EVERTHING has gotten stuck. I have thrown up every thing I tried to eat. I think the problem may be stemming from no breakfast this week. With my new job, my daughter having a fractured elbow (my having to get her up and ready for VBS) and getting to work earlier I haven't had time to fix breakfast.
Lunch today was Jimmy John's sandwich. I never have problems with that. Today stuck big time! Up it came. I waited an hour and tried again and up it came again.
I had a hot dog(no bread) for dinner and pretzels. Up it came. I ended up coming home and fixing scrambled eggs with laughing cow cheese. It stayed down fine.

I need to somehow come up with a plan for breakfast. I have a sitter that watches Brie but I have to get her up and get her dressed each morning because of her fractured arm. I'm the only one that can. She can't do it by herself. So that has me running late every morning. I can't be late for work at my new job. I also need to take my lunch. I am in meetings most days all day so I need something to fix that has a low rate of getting stuck. Any ideas?

I love my new job though. I am getting the hang of it sort of. I am still not into the meat and potatoes yet but I am getting it. I hope it continues to go well.

I don't want to resort to mushies but it is getting to be that way.

No comments: