Monday, June 20, 2011

Off to a good start

Well today was a good day. I made time and ate breakfast. I planned my lunch. Today I had eggs and laughing cow cheese for breakfast. Derby City chicken salad/ritz crackers for lunch and then for an afternoon meal I had 7 layer salad. I had a good food day. Nothing got stuck.
The chicken salad I bought at Kroger. The 7 layer salad I made. Yummy!
 Seven layer salad
1 cup romaine
1/2 c chopped celery
1/2 c chopped cucumber, seeded
1/2 c frozen peas, drained
1/2 c mayonnaise, spread on top of peas to seal salad
1/2 c bacon, crispy
1/2 c sharp cheddar
1/2 c bacon, crispy
Mrs. Dash, sprinkled on before the mayonnaise

Layer in this order in container. One serving. Refrigerate overnight.

Tonight will be hamburgers topped with avocado. Again, yummy!!

Tomorrow I may take leftovers and another 7 layer salad. Good stuff.

My job is less stressful than the previous one so that is good. All in all I am optimistic. Still a little early to tell. If I could only get this eating thing sorted out. Yesterday I got stuck a couple of times. Today none. Here's hoping.

No comments: