Sunday, June 12, 2011

Oh the PRESSURE!!

Sinus pressure that is. Thursday night I suddenly had a scratchy throat and woke up in the middle of the night with a stuffy nose. As of today I am coughing up greenish junk. Sinus infection anyone? My problem is my concern that all this drainage will clog up my stoma. I have read where someone has drainage and it becomes a solid plug(eww) and they can't eat or drink. I am paranoid about this now. I am going to try and run to the urgent care to see if I can get antibiotics to get this cleared up but with just me home with the kids right now I don't see that happening today.

I finished my first week at my new job and I still feel lost. I haven't gotten any training so to speak so I am winging it and I have found that I don't have all the necessary tools on my computer. I didn't know that until Friday afternoon. Can't wait to see what next week brings. Several IT guys got fired last week because they screwed up once. Just once! Now I am scared.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Sounds horrible, hope that you feel better soon.
Work sounds tough, did the IT men do something really bad?