Monday, October 25, 2010

It's official!!!! I am buying clothes off the rack!!!

I broke down and went shopping today. I bought 4 shirts, 2 pairs of dress pants, one pair of jeans. I am still in plus sizes but a smaller plus size and no longer required to go to the BIG girl's store. SWEET!! It was a good feeling and it was a heck of a lot cheaper. I spent $125 and that also included a pair of shoes for me and a pair of AVIA shoes for my son who is in adult men's shoes already. So technically I spent $100 on myself including my shoes. Now, usually, I would spend $125 at Lane Bryant on two pairs of pants and a shirt. So I did really well today.  I was a little apprehensive but all in all a good day. I actually may look forward to shopping for clothes again.

I have learned that PORK is not my friend. As in pork chops, ribs, etc. I went to Shane's Rib shack for lunch and got some ribs. They are fall off the bone tender. I ate one rib (they are small), no problem. Took one bite of the 2nd one and instantly became stuck tight. I ended up going to the bathroom to dislodge it and then was tight the rest of the day. I am convinced it is pork. So my NO NO list grows...
No:
Pork
Pot Roast
Bread (other than Jimmy Johns)
Steak
Tortillas

I remembered to take my biotin today. My nails are growing long and hard. I sure hope this hair loss slows down soon and I hope the biotin helps my hair growth.

I go back to the doctor for a follow up on Nov 4th. I don't see myself getting a fill this next time. I think I am in a good spot right now. I am not hungry between meals. I am still eating small amounts(as in salad plate size).

I had my wonderful hamburger with Queso Laughing Cow cheese for dinner. It is scrumptious. I have extras for the week.
My intake for today:
2 eggs, 2 wedges laughing cow, light swiss
3 chicken livers, green beans, salad
grilled hambuger, 2 wedges Queso laughing cow cheese
Vitamin water Zero
grapple (grape-uhl)

Are you wondering what a grapple is? It is a grape flavored apple. Yes that is correct!! It smells delicious and tastes just as good. YUMMY in tummy!!

2 comments:

Perry Joyce said...

Whoo hoo!! I keep telling myself I can't go shopping yet but it's getting REALLY difficult! I've had luck at Goodwill so far though. So do we get to see the fashion show?! Pics pics pics!! =)

Angie said...

Too funny!! I went consignment shopping recently as well. I am all about cheap now since I don't have to pay the high prices. I hadn't thought of taking pics. I will try and do that this weekend.
I had been "shopping" in my bins of smaller clothes but have now run out of clothes. I didn't save that many. I need to get rid of the clothes that are too big now.