Saturday, June 19, 2010

It's a MIRACLE

Oh ladies, you will understand this. I had a major breakthrough today. It was unbelievable. It was incredible. It was..............are you ready for it? My great news is.....I CROSSED MY LEGS TODAY!! Yep, that's it. I haven't been able to cross my legs in years. I actually sat like a lady today. WONDERFUL!!

My dad thought I was little off the wall. My mom was thrilled though. She marvels in the little things. We had a little cookout today with some family. All in all, it was a nice day. I cooked out and made burgers, hot dogs, mac n cheese, baked beans, salad, and watermelon(mom brought this). I behaved and had my 1/2 burger, 1/4 c mac n cheese, 1/4 c. baked beans, 1/2 c. salad.

Then hubby and I went to Bingo. There we had split a nacho supreme. Which was just tortilla chips, chili and sour cream. Other than egg beaters, laughing cow cheese for breakfast that is all I had all day.

Anyhow, that was way off subject. Back to the leg crossing. It made me feel so good to cross my legs after all these years. It wasn't a major thing but it was significant in that I am doing things, no matter how minor. that I have not been able to do in years. Progress!! Keep trekking forward and the rewards follow.

Motivational Tip #4
Weightloss motivation is what you truly want not willpower. I don't have much willpower but if this is something I really want then that gets me going. List all the reasons why you want to lose weight. Add to your list as you go along. Read the list every morning or when you are in a rut. It kind of puts things in perspective.

No comments: