Well Thank You "Fitby40" for nominating me. I am so proud and happy to pay it forward.
Here is how it works:
Thank the person who gave you the award, reveal seven things about yourself, and nominate 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered or love. Then leave a comment on their blog letting them know they've been nominated.
1. I am considered the computer guru. I am all things computer. If it is on the Internet I will find it. I love technology and love new gadgets.
2. I have the patience of a saint. No really. It takes a whole whole lot to push me over the edge. I rarely raise my voice at people because I just don't think it gets me anywhere.
3. I am the best friend you will ever have. I am not judgemental and I don't hold grudges but I do expect the same in return. Don't make me choose you over someone else because I won't do it and for that reason I have lost many friends over the years.
4. I am a good listener. There is a difference between hearing someone and listening to what they have to say. I am a listener. I make a point to pay attention what is said to me. I really want to hear what you have to say.
5. I am embarrassed of my self. I don't hold myself in high esteem. I am starting to but I think a lifetime of hating myself and everything about me is hard to change overnight.
6. Secretly I have always wanted to be a cheerleader or a dancer. I know it's crazy but it's true. I think it would be awesome to perform but I know this is something I wouldn't or couldn't do.
7. I have a bucket list of places I want to visit. Las Vegas, Hawaii, Spain, and Rome.
Here are my blog choices:
http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/ by Michelle. She has great recipes and is so down to earth. She is also on facebook.
http://lifeasiknowitsc.blogspot.com/ A Southern Girl by Jennifer. I can relate to a lot of what she is going through so it is nice to read her blog and not feel so alone in my journey
http://sisterhoodofthetravelingbandits.blogspot.com/ "B.O.O.B.S. otherwise known as Band of outrageous Babes! Enough said!!
http://bellanean.blogspot.com/ by Jeanine. She keeps it real. Whether she is up or down on the scale.
http://lapbandgalsjourney.blogspot.com/ She is an inspiration!! She has lost 115 lbs within 14 months of surgery!! I know I can make just by seeing her success. You go GIRL!
http://jttlbd.blogspot.com/ It's about her journey to her goal. Her little black dress. Sometimes the prize is all the motivation you need to keep you going.
http://bandmeimready.blogspot.com/ by Mary. She finally was banded and seems really motivated. She is going fabulous in her weight loss!
http://onceuponaband.blogspot.com/ by Paige. She struggles at times but keeps trucking along. Been there done that!
http://ldswims-journeytoembrace.blogspot.com/ Fashionista. Always full of great topics and ideas.
http://alisonsbandedadventures.blogspot.com/ by Alison. Reminds me that everyone around the world has the same issues and struggles yet we are all in this together.
http://babblesofabandster.blogspot.com/ by Amy. Has lost over 126 lbs. WOW~~~
http://www.bandfriendlyrecipes.com/ by Megan. Who isn't looking for recipes and tips??
http://joslapbandweightlossjourney.blogspot.com/ by Jo. It's reassuring that I am not the only one that weighs myself every morning.LOL!
http://ladylapband.blogspot.com/ by Breanne. She's lost over 70 lbs. I like to keep these successes around me. Awesome!!
http://melissaslapbandjourney.blogspot.com/ Proof that all goals can be achieved a little at a time.
I am always looking for more bander blogs to follow so shoot me an email.