Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to Everyone! I am both excited and dreading this new year. I think the thought of the unknown makes me dread it. I know where I have been, I know where I would like to be and where I would hope to end up at. It is up to me to make this happen.

Here is my motto for 2011:
Every new year people make resolutions to change aspects of themselves they believe are negative. A majority of people revert back to how they were before and feel like failures. This year I challenge you to a new resolution. I challenge you to just be yourself.



author:


Aisha Elderwynv


Never a truer word spoken. I always try to be myself. If people can't like me for who I am then they aren't worth knowing. Unfortunately, sometimes that makes for a lonely existence. I hope 2011 brings me more friends, more happiness and more success. I can dream can't I?
 
My latest update:
My last fill was December 2, 2010. To date, I am still pretty tight. I have found that drinking alcohol seems to loosen things up. I had 2 wings for lunch with cole slaw and mashed potatoes. The chicken wings got stuck. Before dinner I had Green Apple Vodka and OJ. Then I tried a ham sandwich(on a bun) and it went down fine. Hmmm....interesting. I don't think I am going to start drinking liquor before meals. LOL.
I was supposed to get another fill this week but I am going to forgo that appointment. I don't need it right now. I am in the green zone for sure. Of course after my drinking binge last night I am up in weight this morning. Prior to this I had hit below 260 at 259. I am loving my new life. At times it is difficult but the results are staggering to me. The most success I have had in years. Thank you LAP BAND!!
 
Happy New Year everyone and God Bless!

No comments: