Friday, September 3, 2010

Stress is my enemy

Stress is the root of all evil. Well okay, not ALL evil but a good bunch of it. Stress causes breakouts, hair falling out, weight gain, weight loss and evidently causes food getting stuck.
I have had many episodes the last two weeks where my food got stuck. Some minor and one very horrible.

What have I learned? I can't get upset or be upset when eating. If I am stressed at all the food gets stuck but it is hot cider to the rescue.

TMI alert...I had to go shopping today for new bras. Come on ladies, you know it is important. With weight loss you know the 1st place you lose it is in the "girls". So I needed new bras. I get a smaller size but they were too small. I am like "huh?". I go back and get fitted and apparently my size is bigger than before. Again, "huh?" That makes no sense. Same band size, bigger cup. Now that makes no sense at all. So I wonder if I was wearing the wrong size all along? I just don't understand it.

I fixed a nice dinner tonight. Meatloaf, mashed potatoes and salad. It went down just fine and was delicious!
My food today consisted of scrambled eggs w/laughing cow cheese for breakfast. Carne asado for lunch and the above for dinner. Drank Vitamin water zero Rise in between.

I had to buy new t-shirts today because my clothes are getting too dumpy. That was a little nerve wrecking. I tried on smaller clothes and they didn't fit. They were too small. Again with the "huh?" I just don't get it. I should be in smaller clothes so none of this makes sense. I am still wearing the same size as before. I do admit they fit better but it still doesn't make sense.

How can a 56lb loss not mean smaller clothes? 

Peace out......................................

No comments: