Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Been a hard week

This has been a really hard week. A co-worker was fired yesterday. Another co-worker was reprimanded. I found out today that the supervisor's job was offered to another person, who also happens to be in my unit and I am her team leader so that makes me feel and look like a loser. Officially I haven't been notified yet. She has been made an offer for the job. She said she had to think about it. She is remote, works from home, and this job would mean she has to come back into the office and now she just isn't sure she wants to do it. Most likely she will though. If by chance she doesn't accept it, then I am 2nd choice. I'm not sure how I feel about that. It would be hard to accept the job knowing I was 2nd choice only because the 1st choice decided to bail. I doubt I will find out how that feels. I am sure she will accept. Tomorrow will be the day they announce it I think. oh well...life goes on I guess.
I need to get back to the doctor for a follow up. I canceled my last appointment and have not had the time to even call and reschedule. I am about 3 weeks overdue. My 6 months of free follows ups ends in November. Guess I need to get back to seeing them. I don't think I need a fill though. I also am not losing much weight right now. My PCP cut my bp meds in half and I am starting to swell up more often. I had a bp med that has a diuretic in it and now that it is cut in half I am swelling in my feet again. Not as bad as before but it is there.
I am eating okay but I have been eating more candy and sweets. Not because I crave it but because I am soooooooooo stressed at work right now. I know it is a bad habit but right now it is the best I can do. I can't pig out so this is as close as I can get.
What I ate today...
2 eggs, 1 wedge of laughing cow lite swiss
grilled hamburger patty, with jalapeno cheese slice
baked beans, chips
4 Dove caramel chocolates
handful of cheese popcorn
2 bottles of Vitamin water zero-Rise.

I am not the least bit hungry right now.

Well on to tomorrow....

No comments: