Sunday, May 9, 2010

A few more days until my new life

It's hard to believe I am only a few days out from having surgery. My band date is May 12th!!
I have been going through an emotional roller coaster today. I have my ups and downs. I cried and then I was okay. I was scared then confident.

This is the right decision, isn't it? I know it is but naturally I have moments of doubt. I have so many health issues that can only get worse if I don't get this taken care of and get my life on track.

Today my health issues are:

High Blood Pressure
Type 2 Diabetes
Reflux
High Cholesterol (well a little because of my other health issues)
Low good cholesterol
History of TIA(mini stroke)
Joint Pain
Blood Clotting Disorder (antiphospholipid antibody syndrome)
Edema

Let's see what issues are left in six months.

No comments: