Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Shhhh....it's such a dirty word!

What word could that be? Well for me it is ****EXERCISE****

So I need your help. I hate exercise. I have no good viable excuse not to exercise other than I just plan refuse. I have a home "gym" with a treadmill, elliptical, recumbent bike and hand weights. I have the Wii fit board and Wii zumba. My work has a fitness facility on site for free.

I need interesting, fun exercise possibilities. Something someone who absolutely hates exercise and who would much rather sit and watch someone else exercise than actually do it. I can't keep going like this. 19 months post op and I have yet to exercise for any credible time.

I wish I could afford a personal trainer. No such luck there.

1 comment:

Fluffy said...

Have you tried group exercise? Maybe "the misery loves company" is the way to go to help you find your inner "love" of exercise...OK, the love part might be a stretch. : )