Sunday, February 26, 2012

So far so good

My restriction is holding up. I am trying to make more of an effort to pre-plan although I didn't today. I had a lot of errands to run and forgot to eat and/or bring a snack. I was starving by the time I got to the grocery. Stomach grumbling and hurting. I had to grab a hardboiled egg from the deli. Not again...better planning. Got my errands done though.

I made "Fresh Takes" tonight. Using chicken tenders. Had some salad with shredded lettuce. Good eats!!! I highly recommend the fresh takes. The chicken had a crispy coating. Goodness....

Pre-planning...so important. I starting looking back through my previous posts. I realize how important it is to success. I have pre-planned my weeks dinners and lunches. Let's hope I can stick with it.

I went shopping today to get new shirts and a pair of pants. I gained a bit so most of my stuff is too tight. Had to buy a few things. Hope to be to the point where I get rid of them because they are too big.

1 comment:

JD said...

Oh, the prep and planning is SO important for me...I hardly ever eat anything without having some idea what I'm going to do for each meal. I'm a control freak, so that works for me, but it also helps with keeping the calories under control! Your chicken tenders sound delish - I wish we had something like that up here in Canada...all the pre cooked stuff is so expensive!! Keep up the great work...