Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Dr Update

I went for my mammogram/ultrasound today. I have several very large cysts in both breasts. What she said was odd is that she can't feel them but the ultrasound shows them. She doesn't feel it is anything to be concerned about so I go back in 6 months to check it out again to monitor them. Good news I guess.

I was nervous about today and even after the appointment I got stuck eating. I have had problems all day and ended up getting sick big time. It was rough when it caused my stomach to cramp like it would if I had a stomach bug. Heave- Ho!! It was not pretty.

I am hoping for some good days so eating is not such an ordeal.

I came up with a new recipe that I will be posting soon. It is for Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas. I LOVE them. Try them and I hope you like it.

More later on...

No comments: