Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas Everyone

Even though it is Christmas, today still poses challenges for weight loss. Having an unfill is an extra challenge. I had forgotten what a normal full feeling was. Being banded, it is a much tighter, full feeling. Almost a blocked feeling if I don't stop when I have the soft full feeling. Now, the fullness creeps up on you and before you know it, you are overfull. I had to "listen" real hard to make sure I didn't miss it. It was too easy to ignore.

Today we had spiral sliced ham, mac n cheese made with Barilla Plus. Protein wise this was a high protein meal. Had no problems eating. Ate a salad plate size meal. Hadn't done that in a while since my recent fills barely got me a few spoonfuls of food. I remember being told that a salad plate size portion of food is what I should be eating at each meal. I always thought that was too much for having a band but that is the ideal portion. I keep forgetting that. Had I remembered that then maybe this last fill would not have happened. Here's to starting over. Re-learn all over again.

I hope this Christmas season brings you and yours all the joy and blessings of the season. Merry Christmas everyone! 

No comments: