Sunday, December 12, 2010

To the doubters and the nay-sayers...

LET IT GO!!! I mean really? Why meddle in my business like you know me when you don't. I am talking about those who think they have the right to tell me that what I am eating is not correct for lap band and that I am eating too much and too much fat.

Well here are the facts! One...yes I eat every one of my recipes posted on a regular basis and yes they are not always low fat. Two...I eat whatever I want, PERIOD! Look, what works for me won't always work for others and what works for others won't always work for me. That is just the facts of life. Deal with it.

Here's the other fact: I have lost more than 80 lbs. Since May 2010. So, my question is what am I doing wrong? Nothing that's what. What I am doing for me is work for me. KEYWORD: ME. Don't judge me or try and tell me what I am doing is wrong. It's working and frankly I am very happy. This has not put a strain on my life other than when I get stuck or am tight. The rest is well my life in all its glory so how can it be wrong?

Sorry to vent but I am tired of the negativity. What I have accomplished is a positive thing and there is nothing more to say about it. If you can't be encouraging then do be anything. Would you like it if I was to meddle in your business and put you down or make light of your successes?

I think not....

1 comment:

Angie said...

Sadly these comments are from people who have read my blog. They don't post on my blog but send me emails. Sad really.