Sunday, September 18, 2011

Can't believe I have neglected my blog

I have been extremely busy for a while now. So busy, in fact, I haven't had time to update my blog.

No additional weightloss to report. I am finally able to eat without getting stuck at every meal. It is a huge relief but I am still wavering between, to get a fill or not. I am just enjoying eating again and not that I am overeating just being able to eat normally.

I had one week where I was able to take my lunch daily instead of running out. My friend was on vacation. For the first time I was able to get the stubborn 5 lbs off and kept it off. Eating out is my enemy. When I eat out daily during the week I put on 5lbs and then lose it over the weekend only to gain it again the next week. I am trying to bring my lunch more often now that my friend is back from vacation. She isn't too happy about that but I have to do it for me.
 Since starting my new job in June, I now get up earlier, eat breakfast earlier and therefore am hungrier for lunch earlier whereas, before, I didn't eat lunch until 1 or 2pm. I am now hungry at 11 or 11:30am. So I have been bringing snacks like yogurt or cheese sticks. I did go out this week and got 3 bowls of chili from Logan's Roadhouse. I love their chili. It has 13g of protein. So I had chili three days. Still kept those stubborn 5 lbs off. Then on Friday we went to IHOP and I got an omelette and bam a few pounds came back. Crazy!!

I need to bring my lunch or get foods ahead of time that are good choices, like the chili.

Life keeps me busy with football, jazz band for my son and cheerleading for my daughter. I need to get back to my roots of keeping prepared. I still take my lunch tote everywhere with drinks in it at least so I always have my Vitamin Water but I need to be more proactive and more assertive with bringing my lunch despite how it upsets my friend. I do try to warn her by emailing her the night before.

Being prepared is the key to success. Bringing foods rather than buying is always the better choice.

For those reading my blog...if you aren't able to post a comment, you are not alone. I can't respond to any posted comments either. I am working to get this resolved. If you just want to email me directly, feel free at latinalov7@insightbb.com.

No comments: