Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Fill up

I went in today for a fill. I am officially down 95 lbs. I haven't had a fill since December but since this weekend I knew I must get a fill. I was talking to the nurse practioner about it and she said it was good that I came in right away rather than waiting and continue to eat all that food.

Because I haven't had a fill since December, Laura didn't want me to be too tight or uncomfortable with swelling so I got .3cc in my band today.

I had a chocolate banana protein shake for breakfast, sausage potato soup for lunch and dinner. I don't see much difference right now. I remember the last time I got a fill, I was fine for a week then all of a sudden I was tight big time. She told me to give it a few weeks to see how it does.

I simply couldn't be happier. This again was the best decision I ever made and would do again in a heartbeat. If I had it to do over again I wouldn't have waited so long.

No comments: