Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Got the shakes....LOL

Okay it has been a few days without Oreos and I am so shaky. No really, I am. I think about them, I have been so close to going and getting me some. I was so proud, the other day I was at Walmart and picked up Oreo Cakesters for my kids and did not even reach for the cookies. BUT I thought about them for the rest of the day and all through today. SERIOUSLY!! What the heck is wrong with me? Those little golden oreos are like my crack.

What's for lunch today? I made Impossible Cheeseburger Pie using the reduced fat Bisquick. Yummy and for me it is band friendly. I am on vacation for two weeks and am worried that being at home will give me the access to eat all day long. Still looking at that fill. If not this week, maybe next week at the latest.

Wish me luck...I have to go back to Walmart for my prescriptions. I know those little gems will be calling my name. NO OREOS!!! Stop torturing me!!

No comments: